Obama - Gov. Shutdown Obama - Gov. Shutdown

LOL, you couldnt have hit it spot on any more than you just did! pls make more like this!

SHIFT SHIFT

WOW, both shift and shit 2 are awesome! but i cant help wondering who is good and who is evil, if either of main characters are at all. also, the weapons are awesome, but what exactly are they? i mean they're obiously half sword i guess, but why do they have to be reloaded? anyway, great job! cant wait to see what the third animation will bring.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

It resembles a large handheld cannon tipped with a spike, has the power to completely destroy an opponent; body and soul. The cannon appearance is created by Ciel herself, being manifested in that form by her own will. The Seventh Holy Scripture is made from the horn of a mystical beast, and is inhabited by the spirit of a young girl sacrificed during its creation.
Straight from wiki.

Romanticide Romanticide

HAHAHA i love the ending! i would love to see more shorts based off of this!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I hate to say it, but it seems this game has died. ;-;

GeoWars GeoWars

very nice arcade style shooter!

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

I hope more will be made cuz these are a blast to play!

PuffballsUnited responds:

We will see

Cheesecake Monster Cheesecake Monster

this is good, but make another song like cats pajamas, that song was way better!

Hands Up Idea 2.0 Hands Up Idea 2.0

I really like where this is going. just needs a little sprucing up here and there, but all in all its gonna rock the house! that transition/drop or whatever you call it at 1:31, you might want to layer some more sound FX or add a synth build like half way though so it doesn't sound so dry or plain.

Xtrullor - Tria Xtrullor - Tria

Its not often I find songs of this quality on newgrounds. I love it! keep up the great work!

Breakfast of Champions Breakfast of Champions

wait... you draw? why didnt i ever see your stuff before now? lol pretty neat stuff anyway.

Rain effect Rain effect

wow!

lol i didn't know you could make digital art! pretty amazing!