Cheesecake Monster Cheesecake Monster

this is good, but make another song like cats pajamas, that song was way better!

Hands Up Idea 2.0 Hands Up Idea 2.0

I really like where this is going. just needs a little sprucing up here and there, but all in all its gonna rock the house! that transition/drop or whatever you call it at 1:31, you might want to layer some more sound FX or add a synth build like half way though so it doesn't sound so dry or plain.

Xtrullor - Tria Xtrullor - Tria

Its not often I find songs of this quality on newgrounds. I love it! keep up the great work!

Pad 2 Pad 2

sounds really nice! not out of tune or anything. I feel like I've heard it before, is it a nexus pad?

St0mpy responds:

That's good to hear. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Also, it's a modified preset from Absynth called Chronosphere. Thanks for the input!

Hands Up Idea Hands Up Idea

Pro tip: finish this song.

Xsalvaz responds:

Thanks! I definitely will. I just need to figure out the proper layout, and build.
~X

What an Ugly Dance What an Ugly Dance

I listened to the song and was going to give it a 4. Then i read the authors comments, and it... it really spoke to me, so i gave a rating of five instead.

Promises - skyood Promises - skyood

this is really great! weird thing is, i downloaded it and its like almost 10 minutes long...

skyood responds:

That is odd. Don't know what to tell you on that one, lol. Thanks for wanting to download in the first place. :)

Axel F Theme Axel F Theme

As i listen to this I can't help smiling. good work, hope you submit more awesome songs!

Vrnteam responds:

Yes, I will)

FRUMPz- Pain FRUMPz- Pain

it has a nice liquid Dubstep feel. I like the sub, but i miss hearing the mid-range frequencies. also the kick seems to be a little loud.

Mihai Sorohan-The Trip Mihai Sorohan-The Trip

HA, AWESOME! its like.. a mix of styles... i cant get over how well this went together! great job!

sorohanro responds:

Thanks. That was the idea, to mix several styles that are not likely to be mixed :)