Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I hate to say it, but it seems this game has died. ;-;

GeoWars GeoWars

very nice arcade style shooter!

Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

I hope more will be made cuz these are a blast to play!

PuffballsUnited responds:

We will see

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

Awesome game, awesome story! gave me a couple hours of some amazing fun! i wonder though, will you be finishing the trilogy out? or is this project dead. it would make me very sad if the second and third(if there is/was a third) part wasn't finished cuz i really want to know how this is going to end!...

dang man finish the second part already! :(

~Random annoyed guy

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

i cant get the game to load at all because I cant lower the graphics. :c

you should really add an option to change the graphics quality so i can play the game. :D

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

OK, next game in road the dead, protagonist from the first game joins forces with protagonists from the second!

Evil-Dog responds:

Kinda

One Chance One Chance

i got this program called Piriform CCCleaner. which cleans out basically everything: Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history. also clears Temporary files and Log files in Windows and more. in any case, if you want to play the game again, just delete all your web browser's Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, and form history, and you should be able to play again. the reason a brought up CCCleaner is that it makes sure that everything is cleared, including the file that makes it to where you only have "One Chance". ;)

&amp;gt; Rhythm Rockets &amp;lt; > Rhythm Rockets <

amazing!

this would be an epic iPod touch app!

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

wow

most impressive rpg/shooter game I've played on newgrounds! you outdid yourself with this game!

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

heheheh

heheh, loved the scary face xD